Blossom Wellness Center offers a variety of services that complement Colorado's only birth center, Mountain Midwifery Center.
The Goals of Blossom Wellness Center (BWC) are:
- To help Mountain Midwifery Center mothers and their partners birth successfully
- To help ALL mothers and families seeking aid from BWC to blossom into a healthy family.
BWC seeks to achieve these goals by hosting wellness classes, like-minded practitioners, support groups and training programs.
All our classes are vetted by Mountain Midwifery Center.
- Childbirth education of different kinds, focused on out-of-hospital birth
- Pregnancy-related classes like breastfeeding and newborn care
- Holistic health classes like massage and nutrition
- Classes supportive of holistic approaches to women's health like...
- Fertility Awareness Method
- Use of herbs & homeopathy during and after pregnancy
- Classes for stronger families and relationships
BWC hosts practitioners that support the mission of Mountain Midwifery Center to provide out-of-hospital births attended by an independent practice of nurse-midwives. These include...
- Chinese medicine,
- AND MORE
- Lactation (Breasfeeding) Support Group
- Nutrition Support Group
- Mountain Midwifery Mamas, for mothers and mothers-to-be that use MMC services for maternity or well-woman care. (Natural birth is NOT a requirement for membership.)
- Doula training
- Natural birth methods, including birth tubs, for medical practitioners (Family Practice Residents, Nurse-Midwives)
We are centrally located in the Denver Metro area, next to Swedish Medical Center.